The WC is generally divided into five teams.
- The administrative team is led by the Program Manager and includes all mid-level managers or the leaders of the other teams (the Office Manager, Clinical Director, and Prevention Team Leader).
- The clinical team is led by the Clinical Director and includes the case managers, PSR recreation technicians, substance abuse counselors, master's-level therapists, psychologists, telepsychiatrists, and traditional healers.
- The prevention team is led by the Prevention Team Leader and includes prevention specialists, prevention recreation technicians, grant-funded school intervention specialists, and prevention volunteers.
- The support team is led by the Office Manager and includes the receptionists, maintenance worker, driver, third-party billing specialist, and medical records coordinator.
- The Young Warriors (YW) team is led by the YW Program Director and consists of YW administrative staff, YW counselors and therapist, and Apache mentors.